Join Us! – Here’s How:
Online registration is available for new and renewing members. Fill out your registration form via our secure web interface, pay the registration fee plus any donations you wish to make via credit card all in one easy transaction!
Anyone 18 or older, from beginner to proficient, may join. Whether you want to improve your health and fitness, compete in pool, open water, or postal events, or just meet new swimming friends, PNA and USMS welcome you and invite you to join and train with one of our local Workout Groups. Sign up now to join or renew your membership.
New Members: You may join any club listed on the form or on line. Currently, these clubs are registered under PNA:
- Puget Sound Masters (PSM), comprised of most members of PNA.
- Blue Wave Aquatics (BWAQ), the next-largest club.
- Bellevue Swims Strong (BSSW)
- Fife Area Swim Team Masters (FAM)
- Tacoma Swim Club (TSC)
- Vashon Island Rockfins (ROCK)
- Unattached to a club (UC36) — not recommended if you like to swim relays at most meets.
There is no extra fee to join club PSM. Other clubs may charge a member fee; click the club’s link (if provided above) for more information.
Renewing Members: Your current club and workout group will be filled in for you, but you can easily make changes when you register by using the drop-down boxes.
Where can I find my USMS Registration Number?
Click here: Forgot your registration number?
Where can I find the names of swimmers registered with my LMSC/Club/Workout group?
Click here for a searchable database of PNA swimmers, clubs and workout groups.
Team (Workout Group) Registration
You may register your workout group directly with USMS for the same annual fee charged to register our existing clubs (PSM, BWAQ, and etc.). Registering your workout group is entirely optional, though it is encouraged and affords your workout group the same benefits that registered clubs receive. If your workout group is not registered, it will not appear in the dropdown list in Online Registration.
Register your Workout Group (Team) online. What are the benefits, you ask?
- It will appear in the individual online registration pull-down list under Club PSM.
- It may request one USMS Rule Book cost-free ($10 value).
- It may order a no-cost, co-branded banner with your Workout Group logo on it ($50 value).
- Your Workout Group’s designated contact may elect to receive email notification each time a member registers.
- Points count for team competition at our annual Champs meet in April.
- You can search on line for members of your team on the USMS website.
PNA Club Registration
PNA encourages and welcomes both new Workout Groups (teams) and new Clubs. If you are interested in forming either, please contact the Registrar for help. If you’re not clear on the difference between a Club and a Workout Group, refer to the discussion under Member Services / New to PNA.
How do we start a new club?
Please read Building a Successful Masters Club. It is filled with lots of information to help you build a thriving and functional club.